April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
• Pinwheels For Prevention on display for Child Abuse Awareness Month
• County proclamation of April Awareness Month
• Blacklight Dodgeball, Colgate University, Thursday, April 5th at 6:30PM
• Take Back the Night/Speak Out, Thursday, April 5th at 6:30PM
• Survivor Art Workshop, Wednesday, April 11th
• Sexual Violence Coalition Meeting, Gorman Foundation in Oneida, Wednesday, April 18th
• Service Presentation at St. Thomas Episcopal Church, Thursday, April 19th
• National Demin Day on Wednesday, April 25th, wear jeans with a purpose to support survivors and educate yourself and others about sexual assault. Share your pictures on social media with hashtag #DenimDay
• Yoga at Empire Farm Brewery, TBA
• Survivor Yoga Series, TBA
Please see our calendar, below, for our upcoming events.
Please "like" us on Facebook for even more details about these events.